Why Shouldn't I Buy A Cheap Diamond Tool?
When It Comes To Diamonds For Concrete Cutting...
You Get What You Pay For!
High Quality Synthetic Diamonds
- Strongest crystals
- Lasts longer
- Withstands high temperatures
- Octahedral shape for increased tool life and faster cutting
- High impact strength against steel and hard aggregate
Medium Quality Synthetic Diamonds
- Good crystal strength & shape
- Good for sawing and drilling applications
- Good cutting speed
- Handles moderate steel and hard aggregate applications
Low Quality Synthetic Diamonds
- Weaker crystals with highly irregular shape
- Shorter life & lower cutting rates
- Lower thermal stability
- Do not handle steel and hard aggregates well
- Jagged points that break causing faster wear, lower cutting and drilling performance
- Widely used in low priced dry products