Features & Benefits:
- 74hp Tier 4 Final Deutz TD2.9L4 Liquid Cooled, Turbocharged Common Rail Diesel Engine
- DVERT Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Maintenance-free operation.
- Fully Adjustable 1-35 Gallon per Minute Hydraulic Flow Rate
- 3000 PSI Maximum Pressure Setting
- Completely Enclosed, Self Contained Design
- On board 17 gallon diesel fuel cell
- 44 Gallon hydraulic reservoir
Integrated safety features including warnings and shutdown commands to protect power pack including:
- Low Hydraulic Fluid Indicator
- Hydraulic Fluid Over Temperature Indicator
- Clogged or Dirty Hydraulic Filter Indicator
- Standard Engine Controls ( Low Oil Pressure, Coolant Over Temperature, ETC)
Local or Remote Operations, via Wireless Controller
- Murphy PV450 Color Display digitally indicated all necessary engine information, hydraulic system information and maintenance information.
- Kar-Tech Wireless Control System, with 2 Line MEGA Series Remote Display that indicates System Pressure and Hydraulic Flow, allows for flow and pressure adjustments, hydraulic function ON/OFF, and Emergency Stop.
- Charges Directly off the Power unit via the incorporated docking station/charger.
Length : 74”
Width : 30”
Height : 60”
Weight : 2200 lbs (Including Hydraulic Fluid)
Part # 5801545, Cat # 60687