• High Production pavement grinding on either concrete or asphalt.
• Designed for small continuous grinding projects or bump grinding.
• Can be operated manually or with computer controlled cruise control system that automatically adjusts forward speed to cutting conditions.
• Equipped with odometer that measures feet per minute.
• On board slurry vacuum and discharge system.
• Hydraulically controlled depth control wheels.
• Depth control wheels are side to side adjustable for accurate cut matching.
• Designed to grind within 9.5 inches (24.1cm) of curb face and raised medians.
• The PC4500 is excellent for Urban/City Street grinding projects.
• Stainless steel fresh water system
Engine: Caterpillar® C18, 575 HP @ 2100 RPM, Turbocharged and after-cooled electronically controlled diesel engine. Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4, EU stage IV emission requirements. Fuel capacit: 220 Gallons (832 Liters), Fuel consumption: 28.3 GPH
Dimensions: Length: 30’, Width: 7’, Height: 9’6”, Weight: 46,500 lbs (21, 092Kg)
Blade Capacity: 18” diamond blades
Blade shaft Drive: Engine power is transmitted to blade shaft through a fluid clutch/hydraulic pump drive gearbox. A single Poly Chain GT Carbon belt drives blade shaft.
Cut Width: 50 inches (127cm)
Blade shaft: 8” (20.32cm) diameter with 2 keyways
Blade shaft Speeds: High range-1,900 RPM, Low range-1,315 RPM
Propulsion: 4 hydraulic wheel motor assemblies with integral brake and two speed function speed is 0-250 feet per minute forward/reverse
Electronic joystick forward/reverse control Engine instrumentation includes, Tachometer, oil pressure
Engine voltage meter Water temp, Hour meter, and Amp meter
Safety shutdowns and alarms on engine, hydraulic system and transmission Hydraulic system pressure monitoring gauge
Coolant pressure gauge and alarm Lighted for night operation, Safety Beacons and backup alarm