- High production grinding/profiling and grooving of concrete and asphalt pavements.
- Centrally located operator station allows for either left or right side operation.
- OPTIONAL: Head temperature monitoring system (HTMS) with temperature display. Displays in fahrenheit or centigrade.
- Hydraulically adjustable Raise/Lower profile/depth control wheels.
- Equipped with operator 360 vision system with four (4) cameras and display screen.
- Capable of grinding to within 10” (25.4cm) of a vertical wall.
- Easy to operate and comfortable to run.
- Equipped with odometer that measures total footage (meters) ground and has a reset-able daily production odometer and feet (meters) per minute indicator.
- 5” (12.7cm) diameter blade shaft for use with 12” (30.48cm) diameter blades. Blades for grinding or grooving can be stacked up to 50” (127cm) cutting width.
- Front bogey assembly is adjustable for an effective wheel base of 11’6”(3.505m) to 13’5”(4.114) Note: GRINDING/PROFILING EFFECTIVE WHEELBASE is the distance from the center of the front bogey assembly to the center of the rear Profile/Depth Control wheel assemblies located behind the cutting head. GROOVING WHEELBASE is the distance from the center of the front bogey assembly to the center of the cutting head.
- On board vacuum system with diaphragm slurry pump and silencer.
- Depth control wheels are side to side adjustable for accurate cut matching.
- Manually adjusted grooving depth control wheels attach to mainframe on blade-shaft center line for accurate depth control.
- Excellent for airport and longitudinal highway grooving
Part # PC1505XL, Catalog # 103369
Engines: Caterpillar® 7.1Liter 302HP (193.8kw)@ 2100rpm, Turbo-charged/inter-cooled, electronically controlled diesel engine. Engine Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V Emission Standards and meets European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Service free DPF for the emissions life of the engine. Fuel Consumption 10.8gph (40.9L/HR)
Dimensions: Length 23ft (7.01M), Width: 8ft 5in (2.56M) with grooving legs installed., Height 10ft (3.04M), Weight: 24,500lbs (10.6597kg)
Fuel Capacity: 150 gallons (567L)
Blade shaft: 5in diameter (12.7cm) w/2-keyways
Blade Diameter: 12in (30.48cm)
Cutting width: 50in (127cm)
Blade shaft RPM: 1400 rpm low range, 1900 rpm high range
Blade shaft Drive: Engine power is transmitted through a manually operated PTO clutch to a right angle drive gearbox which drives a single Poly Chain GT Carbon belt.
Ground Drive: Closed loop Hydrostatic pump drives two wheel motor assemblies. Wheel motor assemblies have integral brakes and two speed function.
Travel Speed: 0-200fpm
Vacuum System: Belt driven positive displacement blower with demister and inlet filters. 3 inch (7.62cm) slurry discharge pump.
Lighting: Full complement of LED work lights, Safety Beacons and Flashers.
Machine Controls: Forward/Reverse electronic joystick with neutral lock and integral raise/lower switch. Power steering, water on/off, 2-Speed, Brake on/off, adjustable operators seat and removable foot platform, water pressure gauge and alarm.
Instrumentation: Digital engine panel and Digital Odometer/Hydraulic Systems Pressure Monitoring Panel.